DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

landing gear extensions

Hawkmaster

Reactions
Hi all,
Just picked these up, US $11.9 |PGYTECH Mavic 2 Landing Gear Extended Support Protector Extension Replacement Fit for DJI Mavic 2 pro/zoom drone Accessories-in Landing Gear from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
seemed like a great idea to keep the drone and camera a little higher off the ground for landings. Has anyone tried these ? Wondering
if the front legs will interfere with the antenna's reception to the remote control. I've only been flying a few weeks and loving it.
Thanks

Hi all,
Just picked these up, US $11.9 |PGYTECH Mavic 2 Landing Gear Extended Support Protector Extension Replacement Fit for DJI Mavic 2 pro/zoom drone Accessories-in Landing Gear from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
seemed like a great idea to keep the drone and camera a little higher off the ground for landings. Has anyone tried these ? Wondering
if the front legs will interfere with the antenna's reception to the remote control. I've only been flying a few weeks and loving it.
Thanks
Tried them.... and others. Agree with the extra height.
I use the PolarPro landing gear extensions. That fold so I don’t have to remove/ replace every time I fly. They also allow easy placement of my M2P in my GoPro case when folded. Price is twice as much... well worth it IMHO.

Hi all,
Thanks
yes I use them they don't interfere with signal and they are very well made

They work great. I’m on my second set because a front leg came off in flight, so make sure to push them on extremely tight.

I have a set a mentioned before the front will come off easy if you don’t push it on well. I honestly don’t like how firm them need to be pressed on and off so I hand catch whenever I can and use those at times where that might not be possible. Good product though haven’t noticed any signal interference at all personally

I have the PolarPro leg extensions and love them. The extra height allows for taking off/landing in a little bit taller grass, adds a bit more protection for the camera/gimbal on a rocky surface, and when starting the drone and the camera goes through it's startup ritual. It's not a lot of extension but enough to make a positive difference.

Reactions: Thomas B and awsan5
Ich benütze das PGYTECH Landegestell schon sehr lange und wenn ich über Wasser fliege zur gleichen Zeit das STARTRC Waterproof Landing Gear noch dazu. Beide zusammen haben keinerlei Funkbeeinträchtigung. Die Akkus halten dadurch ein wenig kürzer.
Translation by moderator:
I've been using the PGYTECH landing gear for a very long time and when I fly over water at the same time the STARTRC Waterproof Landing Gear is still on it. Both together have no radio interference. The batteries keep a little shorter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i have it. Good and not expensive. But tight it well, i lost one that was not well attached.

I use them and have had no issues at all. But if I had it to do over, I would spend the extra $$ and go with the Polar Pro that @Thomas B mentioned above. Strictly for the convenience of leaving them on all the time.

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada