DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Landscape to portrait

spanishflyer

Reactions
Can anyone help me please . I have a DJI mavic mini Whilst editing on my iPhone 11 my screen automatically goes from landscape to portrait making it very difficult to edit. Is there something I should be doing

Can anyone help me please . I have a DJI mavic mini Whilst editing on my iPhone 11 my screen automatically goes from landscape to portrait making it very difficult to edit. Is there something I should be doing
Did you try locking the screen rotation? It is the lock icon surrounded by a circular arrow in the control center screen.

1630351817894.png

Reactions: BigAl07
Have you looked at all of the You Tube videos which show how to lock and unlock the landscape to portrait? (portrait orientation lock off). Swipe down from upper right to lower left to get the screen and press the orientation lock off or on as to your preference- it goes from black and white to red and white).

Hope this helps.

Dale
Miami
orientation lock on off iPhone 11.jpg

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member