DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Lands'End - Cornwall. Mini 2 and A2S

Derlisz

Reactions

This is a video of our trip to Lands' End in Cornwall, England. It's the western most part of Cornwall and England and one of the most famous landmarks and tourist attractions of the area.

We have taken this beautiful scenic route from Sennen Cove along the amazing rugged cliffs.

It wasn't a hard trek and the views where simply stunning.

The shipwreck that can be seen in a few shots is the Mullenheim that rough seas of this busy shipping lane crash to the rocks in 2003.

To film this video I've used a Panasonic x1500e, DJI Mini 2 and DJI Air 2s.

This is a video of our trip to Lands' End in Cornwall, England. It's the western most part of Cornwall and England and one of the most famous landmarks and tourist attractions of the area.

We have taken this beautiful scenic route from Sennen Cove along the amazing rugged cliffs.

The shipwreck that can be seen in a few shots is the Mullenheim that rough seas of this busy shipping lane crash to the rocks in 2003.

Nice video, thanks for sharing ?

Reactions: Derlisz

I cannot believe I am the first commentator, but let me be the first to applaud this beautiful film. I am continually impressed with the capabilities of the Mini 2. The filming was perfect, with clips just the right length, and a good mixture of ground and land shots, seashore and cliff shots, and of course, your wife? (I am taking a stab at that) walking the dogs. I also liked your choice of music. You demonstrate the beauty of Cornwall very well.

Dale
Miami

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Great flying, awesome scenery and soundtrack. I would have been tempted to fly through that rock opening ??
Thanks a lot. It wouldn’t even have crossed my mind to fly through their opening. I’m to risk averse. I’ll leave things like that for the FPV crowd :)

Reactions: Squidinc
Love this. Really takes you there, thank you. What did you edit in? The transition timing was great :)

I cannot believe I am the first commentator, but let me be the first to applaud this beautiful film. I am continually impressed with the capabilities of the Mini 2. The filming was perfect, with clips just the right length, and a good mixture of ground and land shots, seashore and cliff shots, and of course, your wife? (I am taking a stab at that) walking the dogs. I also liked your choice of music. You demonstrate the beauty of Cornwall very well.

Dale
Miami
Thank you for a lovely comment!

Fantastic video, makes me want to visit to see it in person. I cannot tell watching what parts are Mini 2 and what parts are Air 2S, that is a good thing. Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s