DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Larger case for Mavic

mfarris2

Reactions
I have a hard case for my Mavic. And I know we are all thrilled about the portability of the Mavic. But I would like a larger hard case. I want something deeper than what I can find so as to be able to set the Mavic in the case with my short leg extenders on. (So I do not need to put them on or take them off each time I pull the Mavic out.) I also want more room inside for accessories. Cords, cables,...ipad plates with the Inspire ipad holder. The actual iPad/mini, Prop Guards when I feel they may be needed. Batteries, Charging bricks and cables. Spare blades. ND filters,.....etc.
Does anyone know of a really well made case that is large enough for all of this? (Without it becoming a tank)
Thanks for your input in advance.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited:
I am not sure of any Mavic specific cases that fit your description, but Pelican cases come in all shapes and sizes. I am sure you could find one with pull and pluck foam that could easily meet your needs.

Try MC-CASES.com. They have two versions, small and large. The larger one has compartments for everything Mavic, but what is unique is that one part is removable for larger and miscellaneous items. Made in Germany and the quality is the best. Attractive and built like a tank. I've purchased from them myself. Hope they have what you need. Good Luck.

Thanks everyone. I will check out both your recommendations to see which works best for me.

Again, thank you both. I decided to go with the large MC-Case. I believe that will work for myself. Just ordered and am having it shipped to myself in the USA.

Got mine populated with gear. Plenty of room too. Ideally need 1 more battery. We now have these for sale.IMG_7314.jpg IMG_7315.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929