DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Last years (2018) Aurora HDR software for free

Very good information. Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: MKurr
Unless I missed something, the Aurora software is a 15 day trial only.

EDIT: The activation code was provided in the email. It was below the download links and I didn't even see it. Activated now and no longer in trial mode.

Last edited:
Unless I missed something, the Aurora software is a 15 day trial only.
Mossiback,

I may be wrong, but I think that the 15 day trial is for the 2019 version on Aurora HDR.

They are probably giving away Aurora HDR 2018 with the hope that people will purchase the upgrade to the latest version.

You have a great forum name for someone that is near the Puget Sound Convergence Zone. I lived just short of 10 years in Snohomish and Skagit counties.

Mossiback,

I may be wrong, but I think that the 15 day trial is for the 2019 version on Aurora HDR.

They are probably giving away Aurora HDR 2018 with the hope that people will purchase the upgrade to the latest version...
I can try it again but it showed 2018. The strange thing was when I clicked to check for updates it stated that I had the latest version. Since it doesn't add up I will try again.
...You have a great forum name for someone that is near the Puget Sound Convergence Zone. I lived just short of 10 years in Snohomish and Skagit counties.
I'm a Kansas transplant but have been here long enough to grow webs between my toes and moss on my back.

Once you've followed all the instructions you'll get an email with the DL link and a "Authorization" email with the code you use to take it from Trial to FULL (2018 version only).
Once you’ve downloaded and installed Aurora HDR 2018, simply launch your new software and use the following activation key to activate Aurora HDR 2018: (you'll get YOUR code in YOUR email)

It worked like a charm for me last night.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143