DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Late Summer/Fall 2018 in Colorado

Nice vid dude, love the tune too!

Is it me or it the gimbal really tilted off level in some of the shots?

Thanks I appreciate it! I see what you mean, it almost looks tilted in some shots, but I think maybe because there is no flat horizon line or architecture to reference, it's hard to gauge. Thanks for watching!

I've calibrated my gimble a couple of times and some shots and videos still seem to have a horizon tilt. Beautiful part of the country!
Yeah I have just had to send my M2P back to dji over a gimbal problem that I could not correct. In regards to your post here is a way to tilt the gimbal so it can correct an offset horizon. Maybe you could try that?

Just a note that might be of interest to those who always expect the horizon to be flat. Fort Collins is close to the mountains. All the landscape slopes away from the mountain. To those who are used to the mountains, entirely flat land any where near the mountain would look unnatural. I learned this from mountain biking. Going away from the mountain will be down hill even if it doesn't look like it.

Just a note that might be of interest to those who always expect the horizon to be flat. Fort Collins is close to the mountains. All the landscape slopes away from the mountain. To those who are used to the mountains, entirely flat land any where near the mountain would look unnatural. I learned this from mountain biking. Going away from the mountain will be down hill even if it doesn't look like it.
Yeah that's what I meant, but you explained it much better! haha thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000