DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

latest firmware update? mini 2

teccer

Reactions
has anybody had any problems with the latest firmware update for mini 2, I got message on tablet that new update is available, should I update or wait?

I did it last week...though that I was having a problem from it ..turned out to be user error....I am leery of DJI but I find their product and everything about it to be EXTREMELY well thought out and to work as intended...it would be beneficial if they did provide a method of finding out what the updates do address and actually do and what and how it will effect the drone and its operation

I did it last week...though that I was having a problem from it ..turned out to be user error....I am leery of DJI but I find their product and everything about it to be EXTREMELY well thought out and to work as intended...it would be beneficial if they did provide a method of finding out what the updates do address and actually do and what and how it will effect the drone and its operation
have you actually flown your mini 2 since updating? I've read that some have had a problem, range only 75 yds etc

I have updated...just a couple of flights on new version....no issues to report. I'm hoping it may have helped with the occasional app crash I was experiencing.

Reactions: ckoerner
Thanks for the info, I've bitten the bullet and just updated my mini 2, using the normal controller and just had a quick flight, up around and down, all seems to be ok

Yes there is a connection problem with the update I fly in the same area all the time and there is definitely issue with connection even when my min 2 was right above me I got connection lost to RC controller

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura