DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Firmware update

Bobell69

Reactions
There has been a definite improvement with respect the the DNG files. The colour haze in the top left quadrant is now gone. The only issue remaining for me is that Light Room still will not recognize the Panoramic DNG files for importing into the catalogue. It seems that Bridge recognizes them and when I open the raw files in Bridge and make some adjustments to them afterwards they will load easily into Lightroom. Go figure. Maybe its my settings in Lightroom, I don't know. Would appreciate knowing if anyone else is having this issue.

Reactions: SmilingOgre
There has been a definite improvement with respect the the DNG files. The colour haze in the top left quadrant is now gone. The only issue remaining for me is that Light Room still will not recognize the Panoramic DNG files for importing into the catalogue. It seems that Bridge recognizes them and when I open the raw files in Bridge and make some adjustments to them afterwards they will load easily into Lightroom. Go figure. Maybe its my settings in Lightroom, I don't know. Would appreciate knowing if anyone else is having this issue.
Thanks for the workaround! Thumbswayup

Bob, I tried a folder of "virgin"dng and jpeg files from a spherical pano, and the dng files imported just fine. The small (2000x1500 pixel) jpegs were not seen. I believe they are treated as sidecar files.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 9.39.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 9.39.28 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Ernst, there must be a setting in my Light Room that is causing this issue for me. I'll go back to see if I can spot something out of the ordinary.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803