DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest M2 Ent Version Confusion

Cookedinlh

Reactions
My Mavic 2ED SMART controller says my djiPilot software v1.8.0 is "Up to date" and so does not try to update . . . but the Mavic 2 Enterprise website "Software downloads" says I should be running 1.9.0. (see below) Who is right? how do I get 1.9.0 installed . . or does it matter? . . maybe I need to update the Android OS on the controller first?
Any experience appreciated>
Cookedinlh
1614949895264.png

App updates on the Smart Controller seem to happen in conjunction with firmware releases, so what you're seeing should be normal.

If you're filled with desire and confidence you may be able to sideload a newer APK, but with a bird like this I would just leave that responsibility to DJI.

Reactions: Cookedinlh
My Mavic 2ED SMART controller says my djiPilot software v1.8.0 is "Up to date" and so does not try to update . . . but the Mavic 2 Enterprise website "Software downloads" says I should be running 1.9.0. (see below) Who is right? how do I get 1.9.0 installed . . or does it matter? . . maybe I need to update the Android OS on the controller first?
Any experience appreciated>
Cookedinlh
View attachment 125140
We all need v1.9.0 because v1.8.0 has more bugs than a dog has fleas!

Has anyone with v1.8.0 not had major problems
Like range at 20-25% of spec
Losing connect at 200ft -+ [Air 2] for a few seconds then go for 50ft stop again then...
I'm afraid to take it up with v1.8.0

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580