DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Maven updates

maelstrom

Reactions
Assuming you have an iOS device, Maven seems to be rapidly turning into the most comprehensive third-party drone app for the Mavic enthusiast. These are the latest updates:

The automatic home point update looks to be a particularly useful feature. With the new SDK now released, there’ll soon (April) be support for the Mini2, Air 2s and Mini SE. Additionally, for a limited time there’s a big discount on the app ($17.99 down to $9.99). See here:

I have no affiliation with the app or the author, I‘m just an admirer of Michele Vagnetti’s skill and ingenuity.

Last edited:
Supports any of the Mavic2 series? I did look and didn’t find that information.
Thanks

I‘m still not seeing anything that mentions the Mavic2 series is supported in their system.
Where exactly is that stated??

I'm assuming it's similar to Litchi where a 1 time purchase can be downloaded to all your IOS devices?

Nice to see Maven features in one video. You covered a lot of them. Very well done!
It is a great app and the creator Michele Vagnetti keeps adding features.
One I'd really like to see is a Pano camera mode similar to Litchi's auto and custom pano and stitcher.
Another needed feature, is rather than having to "follow" the pilot ( following phone attached to the controller), is an option to instead follow a 2nd device (phone) that can be carried by the subject. That would allow the pilot to view and make flight adjustments while filming while not having to be in the video.

For some reason this app works great with my Mini 2 and not so well with the Air 2s??? With the 2s when I'm in auto pilot mode once I activate auto yaw it just goes in circles and auto tilt sending the gimbal aiming straight down. Definitely to tracking? Anyone know what the problem could be. I have had total success with these same functions on my Mini 2?

For some reason this app works great with my Mini 2 and not so well with the Air 2s??? With the 2s when I'm in auto pilot mode once I activate auto yaw it just goes in circles and auto tilt sending the gimbal aiming straight down. Definitely to tracking? Anyone know what the problem could be. I have had total success with these same functions on my Mini 2?
The air2S need to be on the last firmware to correctly work with DJI SDK

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242