DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Mavic firmware - lots of new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brojon

Reactions
I was right in that a firmware update would be needed for the new props.
The explanation on the dynamic home makes much more sense now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DJI Support

New firmware released for the Mavic Pro (V 01.04.0000) #Mavic #Firmware

What’s New?

• Added QuickShot feature (requires DJI GO 4 app v4.1.10 or higher).
• Added Dynamic Home Point for ActiveTrack mode.
• Added support for Mavic Pro Platinum firmware and 8331 Low-Noise Quick Release Propellers.
• Adjusted the color in Normal mode to Vivid.

This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
• Adjusted the startup volume to be the same as the settings volume.

Notes:

• Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the upgrade is complete.
• Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
• If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.

Reactions: tracer bullet
Some if not most of the update won't do me any good until they release the Android update for the GO4 app.

Which they did this morning.
I just checked my current version and I am on 4.1.9 and it says I am up to date. I even hit the refresh for updates twice while in the play store and it still says I am on the current version.

DJI must be playing with their version numbers or something, because the version I have is 4.1.9 too, but it just updated and the Play Store shows this version was updated Sept. 19 (today).

Screen shot of the Play Store:

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
My 4.1.9 updated on Sept 13th. I even tried un installing and then downloading again and still on the same version.

I was right in that a firmware update would be needed for the new props.
The explanation on the dynamic home makes much more sense now.
What makes more sense now about dynamic home point? Resets the home point to the current position of the Mavic every 15m. Still seems 100% pointless over Hover as home point.

I can see where Smart Return to Home would then not fly all the way back to the take off point but this only makes a difference if this happens even when RTH is set to Hover.

This was recently discussed here. Be sure and check the search before you craft your post. ;)
Thread closed. Please comment further here - New Mavic Pro Firmware Released (19/9/2017) - 01.04.0000

duplicate_content.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143