DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Launcher

Lee Shaver

Reactions
Need help information please if anyone has any idea what "Launcher" is. I have a Mavic 2Z and fly with the controller and CrystalSky Ultra. Last evening is the second time this happened, while flying the massage "Launcher is not responding" and gives a choice to click on "wait" or "OK". Twice I clicked on "wait", the message went away and I continued to fly. Then less than a minute and the message appeared again, so I clicked "wait", message again went away and I continued to fly. Then the message appeared a third time and I clicked "OK". Immediately the CrystalSky screen went totally black, the controller still worked, RTH worked and I landed. I found out the Crystal was still on, just no screen. The only remote information I found on the forum was to delete the Go4 app and re-install it, however the information was not the exact same scenario. Does anyone have any suggestions? If deleting Go4 and reinstalling it is a possibility could I please get directions on how to do that on the CS. Thanks in advance.

Since the CS is Android based, I believe that is an Android problem and not necessarily a Go 4 problem. Do a Google search for "Launcher is not responding" (with quotes) and you will find a lot of information.

I don't recall ever hearing that phrase. Are you sure you didn't misread that?

If it did come from the app, it would be in the txt flight log and would show when you played back the flight.

I looked that message up, it is an Android problem with several causes rather than a Go problem. Articles that came up were a few years old.

I found the same thing, old articles. I guess I'll call DJI to see if they an answer. As last resort I'll call them, their customer service is usually horrible, that's why I don't like to call.Thank you very much.

I found the same thing, old articles. I guess I'll call DJI to see if they an answer. As last resort I'll call them, their customer service is usually horrible, that's why I don't like to call.Thank you very much.
I have a better luck when I get on there web sight to speak with them and my orders and repairs go much faster

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest