DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Laupahoehoe Hawaii

Great flight (beautiful subject) w/good music to go with it. Thanks for the history lesson!

Great flight (beautiful subject) w/good music to go with it. Thanks for the history lesson!
Thanks everyone. I like the sound of a Harmonica, always planned to learn how to play one but never got around to it, but its on my bucket list! For anyone going to Hawaii a good book to read is "Hawaii The Big Island Revealed", describes all the places to visit on the Island along with the history of each place.

Love to have history to an area, even as sad as it is.
Trusting that today all are better informed not only about such waves being Tsunami and not Tidal...but in the warnings that betide such threatening events.
Thanks for sharing from Down Under.

Love to have history to an area, even as sad as it is.
Trusting that today all are better informed not only about such waves being Tsunami and not Tidal...but in the warnings that betide such threatening events.
Thanks for sharing from Down Under.
Thanks. Learning a little bit about an area before visiting really makes all the difference in appreciating and understanding the place. The videos help reinforce memories, important at my age!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S