DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Leading lines in Composition

I enjoyed that Tim, well constructed I thought. I also liked your branding at the end. Did you do that or a graphic artist?
Regards

I enjoyed that Tim, well constructed I thought. I also liked your branding at the end. Did you do that or a graphic artist?
Regards
Thanks ! I did the ending myself. Watched some tutorials on DaVinci Resolve to create the neon effect. Also, found some free clipart for the camera background and the "Camera Man". It went thru a few evolutions before staying with the ending you see. I intentionally kept the lower half mostly empty so the YouTube end cards would display.

Reactions: Gagey52
Part drone video and part landscape photography. I try to tie everything together with the theme of leading lines in the compositions.

All comments welcome!

Interesting concept and a nice video. When we use a stretch of video that 'becomes' a still photo, we do a frame grab of the last frame of video, then do any adjustments on that frame so that it doesn't have that little offset that has to have an additive or cross-dissolve to match the image to the video. Am I making sense? But I do like that your video has a theme to it beyond just flying around and dropping some music on it. And nice music, btw.

Interesting concept and a nice video. When we use a stretch of video that 'becomes' a still photo, we do a frame grab of the last frame of video, then do any adjustments on that frame so that it doesn't have that little offset that has to have an additive or cross-dissolve to match the image to the video. Am I making sense? But I do like that your video has a theme to it beyond just flying around and dropping some music on it. And nice music, btw.
Thanks! I was trying to create that smooth transition between video and photo as you suggested. After too much editing and cropping the results were somewhat off, as you correctly point out. Looking to improve on that in the next video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spitspin