DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

learning curve

wytnyt

Reactions
just got the dji app on my new phone,no MP connected and just what very little i can access shows me its gonna be one heck of a learning curve
im not one to jump in feet first but all i can say is winter is here so i got plenty of time to hit the ''books'' and seems this forum will be a great help
thx guys

you'll have little time climbing the steep learning curve as you'll be working overtime with your index finger clicking the order button trust me when i got my mavic i couldnt stop clicking order button for a couple of weeks i was completely sucked into this black hole below the event horizon i think i lost 20lbs as i forgot to eat :D

you'll have little time climbing the steep learning curve as you'll be working overtime with your index finger clicking the order button trust me when i got my mavic i couldnt stop clicking order button for a couple of weeks i was completely sucked into this black hole below the event horizon i think i lost 20lbs as i forgot to eat :D
yeah,started out with just $999 for the drone till i learned the ropes,im now over $2600 and still clicking.

yeah,started out with just $999 for the drone till i learned the ropes,im now over $2600 and still clicking.

wow youre a fast learner lol i started with $1150 for fly more combo and afraid to add up all $$ spent later dont want a heart attack :D for your safety please do your clicking behind locked doors or else:

23743284-Anger-business-woman-in-suit-with-wooden-baseball-bat-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

Reactions: Roodog
wow youre a fast learner lol i started with $1150 for fly more combo and afraid to add up all $$ spent later dont want a heart attack :D for your safety please do your clicking behind locked doors or else:

23743284-Anger-business-woman-in-suit-with-wooden-baseball-bat-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg
the hard part was making my wife think i only paid out $249 for everything:p

if i had a wife it would be impossible to make her think i paid only $122 for two phones and three aluminum cases while it's 100% true i'll have to buy her a $1000 necklace or something to be acquitted lol

Reactions: WAXMAN
if i had a wife it would be impossible to make her think i paid only $122 for two phones and three aluminum cases while it's 100% true i'll have to buy her a $1000 necklace or something to be acquitted lol
we raise our 11 yr old grand daughter and she lets me buy her whatever so i bought her a MP friendly Samsung tablet,Samsung phone and dji goggles to watch youtube vids with,,,i found a lookalike MP for 249 and showed her thats what i got me
worked out like a charm

Shoot, it isn't just the drone and accessories! I found out immediately that my PC wouldn't handle showing 4K video smoothly, let alone trying to edit it. So, there's another $1K!
lol,thats another story,i bought nearly 18k in parts to build 2 computers and the parts shipped to my work and told her my boss was upgrading their network and he gave all the old stuff.

lol,thats another story,i bought nearly 18k in parts to build 2 computers and the parts shipped to my work and told her my boss was upgrading their network and he gave all the old stuff.
woohoo,just got a walmart shipping confirmation of my wonderphone.

mavic binge shopping actually made me a smarter shopper example i needed reader glasses for dji goggles went to walmart the cheapest glasses are about 6 bucks bought one pair doesnt work returned then saw a dollar tree store never went to one before decided what the heck wow only 1 dollar glasses after a couple of tries (u can exchange, but not get refund) found perfect glasses that work with dji goggles see without mavic i would never explore stores that i had prejudice against as filled with cheap junk now i see that even at walmart i paid much more for simple things like various kitchen stuff and so on you see now that binge shopping for mavic stuff actually saves u a lot of money "the more mavic accessories u buy the more u save" :D

Tell me if this sounds familiar... "Ok, I think I finally have everything I need for now." Moments later, you're scrolling these forums, and, "Oh man! I need one of *those*." Click...
YUP

I really appreciate you click-click-click as it prevents me from even making one 'click' due to the product now being out of stock! Saves me a lot of money:)!
-CF
still available at walmart

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent