DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Learning Litchi and a close call

cwood

Reactions
I had been wanting to use a local lighthouse (3.2 km away) as a POI mission subject. I got the nerve to do it and have now run three missions with improving success....and a close call.

The challenge is that the coordinates of the lighthouse are not exactly known so I have been estimating and tweaking paths. Only issue now is that the bird is returning in reverse :) so I need to fix that.
Close call (if you want to avoid the long run over water skip ahead to 6 mins.
Close call.MOV

Better orbit on this one, but I sitll need to adjust its position further. You can't correct it properly by leaveing the POI in the wrong place and just adjusting the track because it points at the wrong spot...the birds on this island are nuts at this hour! Looks like Jurasic Park!

First orbit.MOV

Learn to edit... if you think the fly over the water is boring, then others think that same thing x1000. Shoot for the edit. Personally, I liked that the focus was that tidal pool by the lighthouse. I really loved the fade away where the island and not the light house was centered.

I want to learn more about litchi. Where can I?

Learn to edit... if you think the fly over the water is boring, then others think that same thing x1000. Shoot for the edit. Personally, I liked that the focus was that tidal pool by the lighthouse. I really loved the fade away where the island and not the light house was centered.

I want to learn more about litchi. Where can I?
On Facebook there is a Litchi App Users group you can join. Lots of good info there. You do need to fly with more altitude, those seagulls are going to cause big problems for you eventually

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots