DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Learning my new toy

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Here are both a wide angle shot and a panorama from my new Mavic mini 2. Click on the image to enlarge it. Both were processed in Photoshop 2021, Adobe Camera RAW (ACR). Click on picture to enlarge image.Continental Park-pano.jpgDestacada Panorama.jpgContinental Park-pano.jpg drone. The first is a wide angle shot of three images stitched of Continental Park in South Miami ( a local city park and baseball diamonds) , showing the typical weather summer pattern of cloud buildup and afternoon rains .

The 2nd image is a 18- degree panorama of my neighborhood, looking toward the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay with downtown area to the left. The red trees are Royal Poinciana which bloom every June.

Last edited:
Awesome Dale

Here are both a wide angle shot and a panorama from my new Mavic mini 2. Click on the image to enlarge it. Both were processed in Photoshop 2021, Adobe Camera RAW (ACR). Click on picture to enlarge image.View attachment 131432View attachment 131434View attachment 131432 drone. The first is a wide angle shot of three images stitched of Continental Park in South Miami ( a local city park and baseball diamonds) , showing the typical weather summer pattern of cloud buildup and afternoon rains .

The 2nd image is a 18- degree panorama of my neighborhood, looking toward the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay with downtown area to the left. The red trees are Royal Poinciana which bloom every June.
Wellcome to the wonderful world of Mini 2!

Nice shots Dale, good luck with the new bird. While downtown Miami, let me know if you run into Dexter.

Ha Ha, I guess you have never seen the TV series. Some members here may relate.
Yes- I did Google it and now know all about Dexter the serial killer. Sorry I didn't give you a follow up. I watched one episode and decided not to watch any more. I recall that he actually only killed bad people who really deserved it anyway!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots