DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lekufee Mavic Tablet Holder

Modernmod

Reactions
Just received my Lekufee Mavic Tablet Holder and pretty impressed with the build quality of it. Lightweight Aluminum-Alloy and PC plastic with accessories for $37.00?? shipped next day via Amazon Prime. Fits a 10.2inch iPad.

IMG_20200707_145238.jpgIMG_20200707_124427.jpgIMG_20200707_124014.jpg

Reactions: fly-guy-yyc
Got the same one a couple weeks ago. They seem pretty sturdy but I only have my iPhone on it for now. Use it with my Mavic Mini control, works good.

Reactions: Modernmod
Just received my Lekufee Mavic Tablet Holder and pretty impressed with the build quality of it. Lightweight Aluminum-Alloy and PC plastic with accessories for $37.00?? shipped next day via Amazon Prime. Fits a 10.2inch iPad.

View attachment 107202View attachment 107203View attachment 107204

Be careful with this mount or any single bracket mount. Just noticed today that my IPad Air 3 is bent in the middle bottom due the stress put on it using the MavMount. Looking for an alternative to the mavMount for use with IPad Air 3.

How comfortable is it to hold with the flat piece between the "handles" of the controller ?

How comfortable is it to hold with the flat piece between the "handles" of the controller ?

Its an amazing fit. I absolutely love this mount very sturdy. I find putting the lanyard is much better since it takes off most of the weight.

Its an amazing fit. I absolutely love this mount very sturdy. I find putting the lanyard is much better since it takes off most of the weight.
Thanks

I really dont know if th antenna aray was designed to take the load of the mount and large tablet... makes me nervous

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada