DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Let the debate begin. Sunscreen or anti glare film.

Bigfoot

Reactions
I have been looking at both.
Questions

1 Does sunscreen add to much weight or hinder your ability to get to sticks on remote.

2 Does anti glare film work?

Any input would be appreciated.

The anti-glare film doesn't help that much, from what I've seen. If you get the right sunshade/hood it can work very well without affecting your ability to handle the remote sticks at all.

The best accessory I've purchased in a long time was the neck lanyard shown below. It's great to be able to have both hands free whenever I want to, makes hand launching and catching much easier, and takes up almost no space in my mavic bag. I got the idea for this lanyard from another user on this forum. the clips fit perfect on the arm-holes of the RC, and the quick-release snaps make it very easy to take off and on quickly. Plus since it attaches on the SIDES of the remote, there is no strap blocking your view of the controller or your screen.

It's available on Amazon (USA) for $17.95.
http://a.co/iWMOcpZ
lanyard.jpg

No debate. Just get both. I run an antiglare screen protector and a sun shade. Best of both worlds. I can fly without looking at the reflection of my ugly mug. I haven't noticed a degrade in brightness by using the anti-glare coating.

Reactions: Bigfoot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest