DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

let's go over MAVIC 2 Cases

lil Glock

Reactions
What protective cases will we be using to carry our Mavic 2's in?

Pelican IM2050?
Pelican 1200?

I my self want compact, waterproof, durable, light weight.

Reactions: Spike151
How about a >portable< case instead of a shipping crate? Anyone have any recommendations?

Reactions: msavic6
I've been using an ANCIENT (circa year 2000) Targus camcorder bag for my MP since the day I got it. It fits the bird, all of the batteries, car and AC charger and hub, safety vest, cables, ND filters, extra props, landing gear extenders, etc. with ease. It's tough, compact, easy to carry, and doesn't scream "I've got one of those fancy new drones in here!" like many other options do.

TARGUS128PROBLK_1_L.JPG

I just received a Manfrotto A6 active shoulder bag thru from Amazon (about £31) - I was using a larger Manfrotto backpack for my MP1 but wanted something a little more compact.

Its slightly bigger than the Fly More bag and that little bit of extra space makes it less snug, the fly more bag felt too tight for my liking, like a prop was going to snap on wedging the drone in.

Drone slots in vertically and got room for several batteries, controller, few bits and bobs (like ND filters, props, anemometer and a small battery pack).

Seems a nice small day bag - this isn't my pic but you get the idea.

MB-MA-SB-A6-2.jpg

Reactions: EasyV
I just received a Manfrotto A6 active shoulder bag thru from Amazon (about £31) - I was using a larger Manfrotto backpack for my MP1 but wanted something a little more compact.

Its slightly bigger than the Fly More bag and that little bit of extra space makes it less snug, the fly more bag felt too tight for my liking, like a prop was going to snap on wedging the drone in.

Drone slots in vertically and got room for several batteries, controller, few bits and bobs (like ND filters, props, anemometer and a small battery pack).

Seems a nice small day bag - this isn't my pic but you get the idea.

MB-MA-SB-A6-2.jpg

I like that, cheers :)

What protective cases will we be using to carry our Mavic 2's in?

Pelican IM2050?
Pelican 1200?

I my self want compact, waterproof, durable, light weight.
Ir you have mavic and goggles this os the bag for you. The Vanguard up-rise II 43. Discontinued but can do the same with the updated version Vanguard alta vista 43. Will post images when it arrives with the mavic 2 zoom and goggles.Screenshot_20180831-222935_YouTube.jpegScreenshot_20180831-223021_YouTube.jpegScreenshot_20180831-223046_YouTube.jpegSmartSelect_20180831-223655_Google.jpeg

I had this one for my Mavic Pro and it did just fine for our trip home to Wales last year and again for our trip to Austria this summer. I like the fact that it has straps so I can wear it while climbing or walking about and have both hands free. It also affords good protection inside and I can fit an iPad on top of everything as well as having spare space for bits and pieces.

I just ordered a new one for my Mavic 2 Pro which comes next week, because I just sold my Mavic Pro with everything, 2 days ago. And you can't beat the price. I don't need the strength of a Pelican case type thing because I am not shipping it anywhere, I am carrying it around with me, so want easy of carrying plus light weight.
Take a look here:

Sign in or Register | eBay

I'd love a soft case that is a little more longer and slimmer than the standard fly more case. I travel for business (outside of drone work) and carry a Tumi backback that the Mavic Air fly more bag fit into perfectly. The M2P bag also fits but it only holds 3 batteries so will keep searching.

I like this one the best

Attachments

• 6776AFF4-E7D5-4F72-AB2E-D111A7262725.png
    6776AFF4-E7D5-4F72-AB2E-D111A7262725.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 208
I like this one the best
You would be a fool to pay that much for the case. I just bought the same one on ebay for $28 with a link to it prior to your post. See my post #17 above yours. I bought the same case a year ago for my Mavic Pro and it has kept it perfectly safe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242