DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LETS SEE YOUR BEST PICS OR VIDEOS

I have way to many vids to pic a favorite, but this vid of Sedona was the first trip I took my Mavic Pro Platinum and I like how simple but beautiful the video is.

My favorite video with my Mavic Air is probably this video I shot in Ireland. Drove through some beautiful countryside and amazing views of the cliffs and oceans.

I have way to many vids to pic a favorite, but this vid of Sedona was the first trip I took my Mavic Pro Platinum and I like how simple but beautiful the video is.
Oh . . .my god. Senona!! That is some rich footage and the majestic carved rock cannot be topped on earth. Equaled, but not topped. Thanks BingErr for just crushing my lil photo. . . . ?. Of course I had to sub you on YT.

Reactions: BingErr and jc44224

I've taken way too many to pick out the absolute "best," but here's a shot from the Salt Flats from this summer. I often do photo outings with my land photographer buddy, Scott, who can be seen with his tripod in this shot. He stood out there in the cold water all evening, but the joke's on him because my Mavic got the best shot of that trip.

ScottAlone.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000