DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Letting my oldest drive the boat.

*JackBurton*

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I recently got a new Air2s. I’ve played with drones before but this is the first time that I’ve attempted to do any post production. I would describe my experience level as novice.

I shot this video at Lake Arrowhead using active track to follow my daughter learning to drive our boat. I used a ND32 filter with the shutter speed set at 1/80th and iso on auto. My main goal was to learn how active track works. Once I learn how to add sound I’ll do so.

In the future I’ll focus on capturing pulling away from the dock and returning so the clip has a start and an end.

I’m excited to learn so any input is welcome.

Hi everyone,

I recently got a new Air2s. I’ve played with drones before but this is the first time that I’ve attempted to do any post production. I would describe my experience level as novice.

I shot this video at Lake Arrowhead using active track to follow my daughter learning to drive our boat. I used a ND32 filter with the shutter speed set at 1/80th and iso on auto. My main goal was to learn how active track works. Once I learn how to add sound I’ll do so.

In the future I’ll focus on capturing pulling away from the dock and returning so the clip has a start and an end.

I’m excited to learn so any input is welcome.

Wow absolutely stunning, great footage ??

Reactions: *JackBurton*
Great location - open area to fly and learn to skipper a boat. Looks like both of you did well. You have an idea on how she did and how your drone does! Looking forward to seeing more!

Reactions: *JackBurton*
Thank you all for the responses. I agree trying to get some shots from the side of the boat would’ve been great.

There is a feature to track from the side, im going to try it next time.

Reactions: Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143