Level 1 and now gone

Discussion in 'Control Apps - DJI, Litchi, Autopilot, etc...' started by Happyhour, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Happyhour

Happyhour New Member

Hey guys. I'm sure that someone may have already posted this but I was having an issue with the app on my phone that was showing me as a level 1. I was wondering why it stayed at a level 1 when I had over 56 hours recorded. I read a post that someone said to log out and log back in and it won't upgrade my level. When I logged out and back in, all my flight records were gone. I even clicked the cloud and nothing synced. I know it seems a little childish to worry about levels but I like having the hours a flight time. Thanks in advance.

2. RayOZ

RayOZ Well-Known Member

Your level won’t update until you sync.

3. Happyhour

Happyhour New Member

I thought I had pressed the synchronization button. But I do remember that my app had to accounts on it. If I was looking at the app I can slide to my right the big profile picture and it came up with another name and have the same flight records. This might seem confusing because saying it now it's confusing. When I first connected the Drone and ask for a name and not an email address. I created the name. I'll be honest I have no idea why I'm talking about. I just know that my 50 plus hours is gone

4. RayOZ

RayOZ Well-Known Member

Main flight record profile is you. When you swipe right, it’s your mavic’s profile. If you have more than 1 drone, there’ll be more pages.
    If you can still see flight records, you should be able to sync. Otherwise, yeah, you probably lost the record. Plug phone to a computer and see if it’s this there.

Happyhour likes this.
  5. Happyhour

Happyhour New Member

Thank you very much for your help. I was able to get into my phone and found the DJ for folder and then there it shows flight records and text fales of all my flights.

So now how to import?? Maybe if I reconnect my RC it may update it. I hope,

6. Happyhour

Happyhour New Member

Here is what it looks like on my phone. It shows the records that moment I turned it on. Not sure what to do.

Attached Files:

zero1981 likes this.
  7. RayOZ

RayOZ Well-Known Member

Hmm, it seems the logs are there. I thought when you open the DJI go 4 app, it should show those flight logs. You need to login to your dji acc, and click on sync. I don't know how to do it manually. Maybe someone else can help.