DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LG V20 & Mavic

ex95bravo

Reactions
OK, I can upgrade to a iPhone if needed but I'd rather stick with my LG V20 if it can work with it. I can't seem to find any information other than a few comments about the reliability of the App with LG V20's. Is it a lost cause to even try right away or should I just swap my phone out before I pick up my Mavic?

Why shouldn't it work with the v20?
Hardware won't be the issue and neither will Android as long it's >Version 6.

OK, I can upgrade to a iPhone if needed but I'd rather stick with my LG V20 if it can work with it. I can't seem to find any information other than a few comments about the reliability of the App with LG V20's. Is it a lost cause to even try right away or should I just swap my phone out before I pick up my Mavic?
Been using my LG V20 with DJI GO 4 for over 2 months and things are mostly fine. Just remember to clear up your background app, turn on airplane mode and turn off auto screen rotation.

Loving my LG V20 with my Mavic. Go for it mate, you won't be disappointed. Excellent phone too. Haven't had any issues since updating my Go app to the new 4 version either. I also run Litchi without any issues too. I've never thought of turning on airplane mode as mentioned by ditography and have never had a problem but I do clear up my background apps before flying too just to be safe.

Also, just to note that I am on version .400 since .500 seems to be having issues. Hope that helps mate!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest