DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Licence for Italy (?)

Dorin

Reactions
for anyone flying in italy, can you please point me to where i can take the test online? i will be going there on holidays and i read as of 2020 one must have a lincense (pass an online test with about 20 quetions)

many thanks,
Dorin

for anyone flying in italy, can you please point me to where i can take the test online? i will be going there on holidays and i read as of 2020 one must have a lincense (pass an online test with about 20 quetions)

many thanks,
Dorin

This is the website of the Italian Civil Aviation Authority that regulates in Italy (ENAC): Ente Nazionale per l'Aviazione Civile - Italian Civil Aviation Authority
This is the list of steps for a recreational drone pilot:
First, I must say that it's quite complicated because to have access to the online
service for getting the possibility to test online, you need SPID (electronic
identity), usually released to people living in Italy or having an Italian ID.
You have to pay 31€ at the moment of subscribing and have 4 attempts
to pass the exam. After 4 failed attempts, you need to pay again.
After passing the exam, you can download the PDF of you "diplom",
you have to subscribe for a private insurance dedicated to drone piloting
(I paid 45€/year), then register to www.d-flight.it, enter your drone data, your insurance data, your pilot licence data (from ENAC diplom) and pay 8€ for getting the QR code to be sticked to your drone.
That's it, easy, no? :)eek:).
Hope it helps
Ciao
Franco

This is the website of the Italian Civil Aviation Authority that regulates in Italy (ENAC): Ente Nazionale per l'Aviazione Civile - Italian Civil Aviation Authority
This is the list of steps for a recreational drone pilot:
First, I must say that it's quite complicated because to have access to the online
service for getting the possibility to test online, you need SPID (electronic
identity), usually released to people living in Italy or having an Italian ID.
You have to pay 31€ at the moment of subscribing and have 4 attempts
to pass the exam. After 4 failed attempts, you need to pay again.
After passing the exam, you can download the PDF of you "diplom",
you have to subscribe for a private insurance dedicated to drone piloting
(I paid 45€/year), then register to www.d-flight.it, enter your drone data, your insurance data, your pilot licence data (from ENAC diplom) and pay 8€ for getting the QR code to be sticked to your drone.
That's it, easy, no? :)eek:).
Hope it helps
Ciao
Franco
Franco, many thanks!!! From what you are saying the license is limited to Italian citizens only? Any idea what the tourists are meant to do?
cheers,
Dorin

Oh, at the moment I can't say if limited to italian citizens only, the section dedicated to drone pilots is now under mainteinance...

Hi there, I have the same questions since in a few weeks will be in Italy on holiday. I don't want to break any laws and wrote to Enac more than 1 mont ago but received no answer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000