DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lifthor Baldur 2 for Tripltek 8 Pro

blackbirdsr72

Reactions
Good day folks. I have finally justified my hunt for a dedicated tablet to fly my Air 2S and possibly the Mavic 3 at some point next year.

I have chosen the Lifthor Baldur 2 to mount the tablet since this is the only mount I've found that does not put the mounting load on the Remote/Antenna and thus holds its own weight.

How good will this mount hold up for a relatively long period of time? and are there any other mount like this that doesn't rely on the Remote's plastics/Antenna for mounting?

How good will this mount hold up for a relatively long period of time?

I didn't like the weight of Tripltek on the antennas ether.

I've had mine for a while and so far so good.

I use it with my Tripltek Pro 7" and it's rock solid. It's nice to set the rig on a flat surface and not have it fall over.

The main piece of the mount can be a pain to add / remove every flight session due to fumbling around with the 4 thumbscrews.

I modified my MA2 case so that it will accept the remote and the mount already assembled.

All I have to do is attach the Tripltek with one knob and I'm ready to fly.

img_20210320_213234274_hdr-2-jpg.136626

Reactions: blackbirdsr72
and are there any other mount like this that doesn't rely on the Remote's plastics/Antenna for mounting?

Mavmount is another popular mount for tablets.

That's great. The new mount setup is a bit simplified than this mount I guess? Although none are portable easily.

Reactions: MA2 317
The only issue I found with mounting the Tripltek 8 to the Lifthor Baldur 2 is the tablet mount itself. It seems to be made more for a iPad or something thinner then the Tripltek 8. I just used another tablet mount I had that fits the Tripltek 8 on the Lifthor Baldur 2 and that solves the issue and makes it one of the best mounts I have used. It supports the RC with no stress.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo