DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Light scratches

macoman

Reactions
I have not yet fly outside on my Mavic. Bought a couple weeks ago. Today I found light scratches on right back arm. It's this normal to happen? When I get home, I will take a pic.

I noticed some light scratches on my, supposedly, new Pro via Refresh plan when I received it. Very faint on the body, both sides near the usb and sd covers, in an arch shape like the rear legs are hitting but their not. Also some scratches on rear legs, visible from the rear when legs are extended out.

I kinda buffed them out with some Armorall, so it looks less noticable. The bird is nice and shiney and it's now more aerodynamic.

Pictures?
Here we go...
0d3b1242c558d0d5e83607ef6dacc0af.jpg

No, not by unfolding.
Also the corner of the SD card door looks damaged.

Cannot imagine it was like that from new!

No, not by unfolding.
Also the corner of the SD card door looks damaged.

Cannot imagine it was like that from new!
I am not sure if it came like that. Do you think I should need to call DJI or I can use a product that can erase the scratches?

I wouldn’t bother unless you’re trying to sell it, one crash and it’s the least of your worries.

Reactions: Former Member
^^^ what he said. Purely cosmetic. Even if youre trying to sell it, you can show the buyer this picture from when it was new.
I know is purely cosmetic but when you spent over $1000 dollars... You want your product perfect. The scratches came from factory.

Is it possible you scratched it with your fingernail when opening the door for the SD card?

You might wanna try what joejaxvic123 suggested above.

Is it possible you scratched it with your fingernail when opening the door for the SD card?

You might wanna try what joejaxvic123 suggested above.
It was there all the time... I did not open the SD slot.

Reactions: Chirp
Well it’s up to you, hard to prove anything. Only cosmetic anyway, like I said, the corner of the SD card door looks damaged but it’s still minute so Ide move on and get flying the thing ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll