DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lightning Cable issue.

LeoMachado

Reactions
Just received my MavicPro and the Lightning cable is not working with my Iphone. It works when use my cable connecting directly with USB port on the Control. Any experience to share on how to face on this issue?
Many thanks.

My Mavic started dropping the video and having problem connecting. At first I put it down the cold, or the phone being hot, or a software upgrade. Finally realized it was this cable: IMG_0158.JPG. I tried a 4" one and it was too short. Any long cable will plug into the USB port and still allow your phone in between the arms. I ordered this one from Amazon and it has been working great.
Amazon.com: Anker PowerLine+ Lightning Cable (1ft) Durable and Fast Charging Cable [Double Braided Nylon] for iPhone, iPad and More (Red): Cell Phones & Accessories

Sadly the black cable that fits within the grip is susceptible to pinching when you swing the grips in and out of the RC. Mine lasted a little over a month before it was ruined and many others here have experienced this. As the micro to lightning cables are unusual, they're also very expensive to replace. I also bought a couple Anker cables, which plug into the USB port in the middle of the RC, immediately below the display. Hopefully when MPv2 comes out, DJI will have addressed this problem.

Honestly I gave up on the supplied cable and just use a better quality one into the full size USB port

My Mavic arrived in March and the lightning cable was broken out of the box.

I've been having a go a DJI every week since. They have me a case number is April but is worthless. Their support is horrendous

Ive been using a Amazon basics cable plugged in to the full sized USB

Some days ago I had the second problem with the short cable but when I plug the apple wire ( the original one) all went fine... Live video... All control on line... I think the short wire have some problem... Honestly I don't know which version is it but for sure I solved the problem when I plug-in on the USB the apple original cable....

Just received my MavicPro and the Lightning cable is not working with my Iphone. It works when use my cable connecting directly with USB port on the Control. Any experience to share on how to face on this issue?
Many thanks.
I have same problem . Tried different trans.
New cable 2 flights cables good bad setup
In the trans . I don’t matter what you do
Doing just use the usb . I don’t know why they don’t fix this issue

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest