DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Line in the middle of my screen

Aaron

Reactions
So I broke down today and bought a new Apple iPad Mini 2 32 gig that will be dedicated use for the Mavic. After hooked up and running app enter camera view everything looks good until you switch the map with the camera view and then this funny white line appears in the middle of the screen, anybody know what it is or if I can turn it off my old device was an Android so maybe it's something to do with the Apple that I don't understand or know about.1484187025111.jpg

Guess I should have also noted that I'm running the current DJI go 4 app version 4.0.2 in my current firmware version is 01.03.0200

I agree I just tried myself I can find vertical horizontal and diagonal lines that you can put in the screen but nothing for this annoying little bugger

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
It does not seem to happen on my Android device so I think it's maybe just related to something with Apple

Nope. Camera Settings doesn't allow removal of annoying line. IPad mini 4 .iphone 6 plus
Today I tried deleting the app from my iPad and reinstalling it, the line is no longer there and after a few camera shots it doesn't seem like it comes back you might want to try that it worked for me

Reactions: Jixxer
I think this line was intentionally added to make it easier to tell if the horizon is level. But I haven't figured out why it's there sometimes and not there other times. I use an iPhone 7 Plus and it comes and goes.

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
I guess that makes sense but you could effectively do the same thing with grid lines which we can turn on and off when we want to it would be nice if this line just didn't appear by itself when it wanted to

Reactions: Jixxer
I was told by DJ I this is a caused by a lag in the app., they're hoping it to be corrected on their next firmware update.

I guess that makes sense but you could effectively do the same thing with grid lines which we can turn on and off when we want to it would be nice if this line just didn't appear by itself when it wanted to
How do you turn on and off the grid lines? using android. thanks for the help.

Reactions: harryb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute