DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Link second remote control

ArisR

Reactions
My first mini crashed . I bought another one and i wonder if i can link the first remote control with new mini .
I would like to have two remote control for the same aircraft , so if the battery of the first drop i will use the second ..
Is this possible?

You can link any compatible Mavic Mini controller with any comatible Mavic Mini drone but there are two types of Mavic Mini and two types of controller. One combination is FCC spec the other combination is CE spec.
The controllers have model numbers on their backs. If they match one another then it should work........BUT........only one controller can be linked to the drone at one particular time, linking another controller unlinks the first controller. I have several controllers and tend to swap them if I want to fly and the linked controller needs a charge.
Similarly only one drone can be linked to a controller at one time.

You CAN NOT link an FCC controller to a CE drone, nor can you link a CE controller to an FCC drone,

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: ekhan
Only one controller at a time can be linked.
Linking a 'new' controller unlinks the first. So, if you were to swap between two controllers, you have to link the 'new' controller.
The CE controller model number is MR1SD25.
If you are saying you have two controllers and they are of the correct model and one will link but the other will not then there is something wrong with the one that will not ........UNLESS......... some form of binding between the controller and drone has been introduced for the Mavic Mini that I do not know about.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803