DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LiPo Bags in Melbourne store ?

Tothewall

Reactions
Hi guys,

I am going to Tassie over the next weekend and taking my M2P for a spin there.
I realize last week that should get the LIPO bags for the drone batteries to take with me on the plane. There are some affordable options on amazon/ebay from where I order some last week...but it seems the delivery time will be way off than originally estimated. I will not get them on time..

Anyone from Melbourne who knows a local store where I can get these LIPO bags? I have check Bunnings online, but they only have for documents apparently.

Cheers

Don’t worry about them mate, no airline requires them.
Just tape up battery terminals or isolate each battery in ziplock bags, and play it safe and take each battery down to around 30%, 40% or so.
Take batteries in carry on, drone too unless you trust baggage handling.

Reactions: WithTheBirds
Don’t worry about them mate, no airline requires them.
Just tape up battery terminals or isolate each battery in ziplock bags, and play it safe and take each battery down to around 30%, 40% or so.
Take batteries in carry on, drone too unless you trust baggage handling.
Thanks! I will follow your recommendations if I can't get the bags in time.
Yeah, batteries and specially the drone will go with me on carry on. No way letting others handle it! :)
Cheers

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Never bothered to tape terminals or even discharge - use charged battery to top up my phone. Pack the lot in my carry on camera bag. No Lipo bags.
Never had a query on either domestic or international flights.

Never bothered to tape terminals or even discharge - use charged battery to top up my phone. Pack the lot in my carry on camera bag. No Lipo bags.
Never had a query on either domestic or international flights.
Good to know. Thanks!

Hobby shops are the place for lipo bags. RC Car, Quads, Cars and Plane guys use them (sometimes). I race RC cars and at our accredited meets they are mandatory to charge in.

Lipo Bag

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+