Litchi 2.9.0 (2591) for IOS released for testing

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
I just got this email from Litchi.

Litchi for DJI Drones 2.9.0 (2591) is ready to test on iOS.
QVSBIKOjNb06qHM0_QXhJvBoyzRP-RUwm0DV3hx0El403CjNL2mRnH2T9YzZ4puIKvmxYLOcxs1DOujROB6ta1--rxZAGL9TxD-LZOA9=s0-d-e1-ft
What to Test:
QVSBIKOjNb06qHM0_QXhJvBoyzRP-RUwm0DV3hx0El403CjNL2mRnH2T9YzZ4puIKvmxYLOcxs1DOujROB6ta1--rxZAGL9TxD-LZOA9=s0-d-e1-ft
- Panorama Database has been revamped, stitching is improved and you can now stitch up to 90 megapixels spherical panoramas on iPhone and up to 220 megapixels on iPad Pro
- AutoPano now shoots 360x110 spherical panoramas compared to 360x90 before
- added new "Auto Stitch Panoramas" general camera setting. When enabled, after shooting a panorama, Litchi will automatically stitch it in low resolution in the background
- fixed high quality tracking in Track mode
- custom functions can now be bound to the Mavic Mini's remote controller RTH button
- added new "Switch Flight Mode" custom function to switch the Mavic Mini's flight mode
- mavic 2 zoom's optical zoom is now correctly reported in the UI
- fixed bug where sharing a panorama on Facebook would fail
- misc improvements and bug fixes​
To test this app, open TestFlight on your iOS device using iOS 9.0 or later and install the update.​
By using Litchi for DJI Drones, you agree that crash data as well as statistics about how you use Litchi for DJI Drones will be provided to VC Technology Ltd and linked to your email address. VC Technology Ltd may contact you regarding this information. Review the TestFlight Terms and Conditions, as well as the terms, policies, and practices of VC Technology Ltd. Beta versions of apps may crash or result in data loss.​

TestFlight is a service provided by Apple.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. One Apple Park Way
Cupertino, CA 95014, United States.​

Yes, got the notification. Often use the current auto pano mode and look forward to testing the improved pano features and the new Switch Flight Mode bound to the mini's RTH button giving custom functions. Gotta go download it. Bye!

Have been flying the new Litchi beta upgrade with the mini and am impressed. Love the new "C1" switch (Pause and RTH button on the F]\controller) that now works with the mini. It has a lot of custom functions but am currently using it with an iPhone and a cheap VR headset to switch between the FPV HUD display and the phone's front camera lens. Without taking the headset off I can see quite well as my eyes are still focused on the phone's screen and seeing what the phone's camera sees and push C1 again to be right back in FPV VR mode. It's quite a bonus seeing the mini in Line Of Sight (LOS) and then in VR without fumbling with the headset on and off and finding my glasses. Can see myself flying FPV a lot more now that it has this switching feature.

Being in Canada, VLOS means eyes unaided, without binoculars or camera or telescope. I guess if I was going to fly without a spotter using the phone's camera and screen continually may not be legal unless I take the headset off to have direct visual LOS.

As the C1 switch function (short press) uses the controller's Pause/RTH button, I was concerned how the new setup on the switch worked. For those who use that Return To Home switch, when you short press then press and hold, a test showed the RTH performs as it should.

The mini is now capable of doing way more than was originally advertised and I'm looking forward to testing more of Litchi's features. I'm guessing it will be out of beta soon unless there is a waypoint mode for the mini coming. Can only hope.

Greetings everyone.

I installed TestFlight but I think I need a redeem code to install it. I tried to join through Beta - Litchi and I sent several requests to their email and they never reply to my requests. I'm enclosing proof that I have purchased Litchi for IOS. I'm hoping that someone can send me a redeem code or whatever it takes to install the beta software so I can run it for my Mavic Air 2.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Litchi for IOS.jpeg
    Litchi for IOS.jpeg
    265.5 KB · Views: 5
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member