DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi 4.15.0 app restarts video recording when flying after stopping recording

Edward Knight

Reactions
I have been using Litchi with no issues for a long time. After updating to latest release 4.15.0-g, I am experiencing an issue where with auto video record turned on, recording starts when taking off as expected. However while in the air if I stop recording, recording stops and then immediately restarts recording. Touching the in-app record button repeatedly stops the recording and then recording restarts again.
Anyone else experience this? My drone is Mavic Pro latest Firmware. My device is OnePlus 6 Android 9. I Never had this issue before Litchi 4.15.0

I have been using Litchi with no issues for a long time. After updating to latest release 4.15.0-g, I am experiencing an issue where with auto video record turned on, recording starts when taking off as expected. However while in the air if I stop recording, recording stops and then immediately restarts recording. Touching the in-app record button repeatedly stops the recording and then recording restarts again.
Anyone else experience this? My drone is Mavic Pro latest Firmware. My device is OnePlus 6 Android 9. I Never had this issue before Litchi 4.15.0
Issue resolved. There was a signal lost notice and after recovering signal, The app or the Mavic must have been in some weird state. Don't really know. Thoroughly tested this morning with no issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost