DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi actions not working

TonyRumsey

Reactions
Hi I have been producing litchi missions on my pc and transferring them to my CrystalSky. I have been trying to take single photos in the litchi Actions but they just come up as N/A and do not take any photos. I have the mission as straight lines and have auto record turned off but still they do not work. Can anybody help? The Mission and Actions look fine on the PC but when I transfer them to the crystalsky the "Take Photo" Action says N/A

Last edited:
Suggest you put your question to Litchi Support. They have always helped me with issues I have had with Litchi.
VC Technology Ltd <[email protected]>

Reactions: Tommy85
Hi I have been producing litchi missions on my pc and transferring them to my CrystalSky. I have been trying to take single photos in the litchi Actions but they just come up as N/A and do not take any photos. I have the mission as straight lines and have auto record turned off but still they do not work. Can anybody help? The Mission and Actions look fine on the PC but when I transfer them to the crystalsky the "Take Photo" Action says N/A

I get the same thing. I'm using an MPP & 7" crystal sky. I even tried to put in Actions on all my waypoints to stop for 5 seconds. The next one is to take a photo, then on to the next Waypoint. Add the same thing there. I have 5 waypoints & the mission With the same info on them it flys great but I get no pictures.
If you find out anything I would appreciate your posting here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103