DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi and RC warning sign

Wingo

Reactions
Today while flying my Mavic with Litchi I've got displayed in the top right of ipad screen an alarm sign that I've never seen before.

It was the letterd RC and a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark inside.

Any idea what it is? I've searched in the Litchi manual but can't find anything related yo this.

I know this is an older post but I just got that today and never (ever) noticed that before. I cannot find anything in the manual that references that. I just notice this today, after about 50+ flights, taking off/landing from the same place I usually do. I noticed my video (on the iPad) was choppy and the drone was only about 100' up. I aborted 3 flights until I could investigate but would appreciate any insight offered.RCerror.PNG

Last edited:
I also had same issue with Litchi today. RC with yellow triangle. Video was laggy also. Had screen recording turned on. Aborted waypoint mission and returned home. Running on iPhone 7 plus . iOS 10.3.3. Phone was very hot which suggested it was running at high CPU utilization.

I wonder if it's the SDK rather that specifically Litchi. I noticed similar behavior today with Go 4, flying where I always fly. Flashing HD icon, lag, more pixelated video.

LP

I have had the same issue lately. I noticed that showed up on the screen after entering sport mode. i'm keeping an eye on it now to see if it is simply one battery, or all of mine doing this. The error showed up on mine after putting the craft into sport mode, and I have done the Sportmode + mod. Has anyone else in this thread noticed any correlation between what battery you receive the error on, or it is everyone you own?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent