DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi app radar

DanB46526

Reactions
I'm new to Litchi and I have flown both my mavic air and mavic 2 pro with the app ( just flying manual no flight modes ). All has gone well except I noticed that the direction that my drone is facing in the radar screen is not the direction my drone is actually facing. I have tried calibrating both drones before flying but still the radar orientation is off. I'm using crystal sky monitor and all is well when I fly with the dji go 4 app. Any ideas how I can correct this issue.

I'm new to Litchi and I have flown both my mavic air and mavic 2 pro with the app ( just flying manual no flight modes ). All has gone well except I noticed that the direction that my drone is facing in the radar screen is not the direction my drone is actually facing. I have tried calibrating both drones before flying but still the radar orientation is off. I'm using crystal sky monitor and all is well when I fly with the dji go 4 app. Any ideas how I can correct this issue.
I believe "what you call radar" shows magnetic direction unless you change it.

Thanks for your reply Edward. I'm not sure what you mean by magnetic direction. What I'm referring to is the round icon in the lower left corner of the in flight screen. When I'm flying in the dji go 4 app it always shows the drone orientation as to the home point and the direction I'm flying in. When I'm flying in Litchi the drone orientation is not the direction my drone is facing

I suggest reaching out for help from the source. Send an email to LITCHI. They have been excellent on responding to inquiries of their product! Let us all know of their response. After all, you paid for their product, they should be the ultimate source of assistance for it.

Thanks for your reply Edward. I'm not sure what you mean by magnetic direction. What I'm referring to is the round icon in the lower left corner of the in flight screen. When I'm flying in the dji go 4 app it always shows the drone orientation as to the home point and the direction I'm flying in. When I'm flying in Litchi the drone orientation is not the direction my drone is facing
Exactly; in Litchi it points to the magnetic heading of the drone in relation to where you are. If you tap on the icon it will change. Try it. All this is in the Litchi documentation that is available on the FlyLitchi.com website.

Exactly; in Litchi it points to the magnetic heading of the drone in relation to where you are. If you tap on the icon it will change. Try it. All this is in the Litchi documentation that is available on the FlyLitchi.com website.
Look in the general section of the users guide specifically the picture of the display and read explanations of points 2, 11, 12.

There's also a Litchi Facebook group that is helpful. Sometimes :)

IOS or Android?

Thanks again, I will check out the user guide and the sections you referenced. Thanks again for the kindness and your time

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom