DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi - are manual changes during flight logged anywhere?

marklyn

Reactions
I have begun to create a text file for all of my flights, and jotting down various information in the form of short notes. It could be that I turned on AF, or AFC or did an infinity focus long press, or changed the WB setting, etc. When I review my video, I check to see what part of the video correlates with that action. It's not approximate, I kind of have to remember where the drone was when I did a certain action.
It sure is helping me to learn what is working and not working although sometimes I know I miss an action and result in my documentation. I then create a summary statement for that/those flights on that day summarizing what might have worked better, worst or my own suggested improvements.

Was wondering if anyone else does something similar and could share their tips.
Also wondering if any of this information is stored anywhere that I could see and determine what I changed during flight, and when, etc. (I don't think there is a place).

I stumbled across the answer myself and it will work very well for me!
Under the litchi icon at the top of the iOS app (sorry, not on android I think) is a screen recording button.
You can screen record with or without sound. For me, that works great because I can see the actions I'm taking and the location.
Wow. this pretty much means I don't have to take notes unless I want something to peruse through or search through a multitude of notes from various flights.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent