DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

litchi Beta For Mavic Mini

rdmcavo

Reactions
I am using Litchi Beta For Mavic Mini. I can make a mission that starts and stops video at any or all waypoints or I can make a mission that takes a photo at any or all waypoints. I cannot get a mission to react properly if I program the mission to start recording at one waypoint then at the next waypoint stop recording, take a photo, start recording. The program seams to be unable to switch from photo, to video, to photo etc. Or from video to photo to video. I am running a small square, never more than 200 ft from home and no curves on the corners

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. What mini are you using? MM1 or 2?
Regards

I am using Litchi Beta For Mavic Mini. I can make a mission that starts and stops video at any or all waypoints or I can make a mission that takes a photo at any or all waypoints. I cannot get a mission to react properly if I program the mission to start recording at one waypoint then at the next waypoint stop recording, take a photo, start recording. The program seams to be unable to switch from photo, to video, to photo etc. Or from video to photo to video. I am running a small square, never more than 200 ft from home and no curves on the corners
Ensure the following (as an example):
  • WP 1, start recording
  • WP 2, stop recording, wait 2 seconds, take photo, start recording
  • WP 3, (same as WP 2) and so on.
Note, that the drone must go to a WP to execute selected activities. If you have a curve bypassing a WP, then the defined activities for that WP are not executed.

Ensure the following (as an example):
  • WP 1, start recording
  • WP 2, stop recording, wait 2 seconds, take photo, start recording
  • WP 3, (same as WP 2) and so on.
Note, that the drone must go to a WP to execute selected activities. If you have a curve bypassing a WP, then the defined activities for that WP are not executed.
OK, I didn't put the 2 sec hold between stopping the video and taking the photo. I'll give it a try today.
Thanks

OK, I didn't put the 2 sec hold between stopping the video and taking the photo. I'll give it a try today.
Thanks
I tried your suggestion and it didn't work. I put in a 5 sec wait so I can tell if it's really waiting. It started recording at WP 1, flew to WP 2, stopped recording, ignored the wait and the take photo and immediately started recording.
I'm still open to suggestions.

I tried your suggestion and it didn't work. I put in a 5 sec wait so I can tell if it's really waiting. It started recording at WP 1, flew to WP 2, stopped recording, ignored the wait and the take photo and immediately started recording.
I'm still open to suggestions.
Unfortunately, I no longer have the Mavic Mini. However, it worked for me with the first beta release containing WP for the Mavic Mini. Since it is still a beta it is important that you report your problem to the Litchi developers so they are able to improve their app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys