DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi beta test flight

Mr. C4

Reactions
Just flew with Litchi beta version and I think it switched me back to CE mode from FCC mode, unless I unknowingly hit the “OK” button at the wifi prompt in DJI GO 4. Any other beta testers with the same experience? Some Spark pilots report the same issue with the Spark.

Just done a test flight too. I did lose range very quickly. Why do you think you switched back to CE mode?

I wonder if when uploading the mission, the firmware now reads the gps and sets the power mode accordingly

Litchi will lose plenty of MA customers if the power mode is automatically set.

My Mavic Air connected via litchi but I couldn't get any video from camera.....any ideas?

Just flew with Litchi beta version and I think it switched me back to CE mode from FCC mode, unless I unknowingly hit the “OK” button at the wifi prompt in DJI GO 4. Any other beta testers with the same experience? Some Spark pilots report the same issue with the Spark.
Yep, same here. First Litchi beta flight and the app connected, disconnected then re-connected to my MA again when I first opened it up. This was all before I loaded a mission. Litchi and my MA flew great but when I returned to the DJI Go4 app later I was back in CE mode. Have also noticed prior to installing the Litchi beta that after the DJI Go4 update a week or so ago I no longer got the wifi switching message screen on startup but it was still in FCC mode (as I check prior to every flight). Still very impressed with the Litchi beta though!

Just downloaded mine also with air support.. have plenty of big missions from my mavic pro.. will let you know what happens!

Just downloaded mine also with air support.. have plenty of big missions from my mavic pro.. will let you know what happens!
I'm the same mate I've loads from my phantom 3 and phantom 4.....just made a small new one which il try this afternoon on way home from work.....hope it works lol

if the drone is flying a mission and gets low on battery, will it abort the mission and return home automatically?

Reactions: Odom1957
IMG_20180420_093600_01.jpg Hi folks!
The Litchi app description doesnt seem to have been updated to say the Air is supported. I just want to make sure I'm downloading the right one. Is this the right one?

Had to do the FCC mod again after every time I launch litchi. I’ve emailed them about it already.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost