DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi beta version mission file location

MS Coast

That's MS as in Mississippi.
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Ref: Litchi v4.20.0_BETA-g Build 30003798 (android)

I finally found the mission files stored here on my Galaxy S5e tablet. I'm surprised that 'Litchi' doesn't appear in any of the directory or file names. It made them a bit difficult to find.

\Android\data\com.aryuthere.visionplus\files\missions\__users

Ref: Litchi v4.20.0_BETA-g Build 30003798 (android)

I finally found the mission files stored here on my Galaxy S5e tablet. I'm surprised that 'Litchi' doesn't appear in any of the directory or file names. It made them a bit difficult to find.

\Android\data\com.aryuthere.visionplus\files\missions\__users
Strange.
I have been using Litchi for several years and always got corresponding file-systems on the Smartphone, created and used by Litchi to store the FlightLogs:
- /LitchiApp/flightlogs (and others)
- /DJI/com.aryuthere.visionplus

After installing the Litchi Beta on a separate Tablet (Galaxy Tab A7), surprisingly there is nothing. No Litchi-directory, nor what that you have been found (\Android\data\com.aryuthere.visionplus\files\missions\__users).

So, I am wondering whether this is specific to Beta which would be not favorable due to the missing FlightLogs. Any ideas (i.e. config options) from someone who has already installed this Release or used Litchi Betas in the past?

Reactions: MS Coast
Strange.
I have been using Litchi for several years and always got corresponding file-systems on the Smartphone, created and used by Litchi to store the FlightLogs:
- /LitchiApp/flightlogs (and others)
- /DJI/com.aryuthere.visionplus

After installing the Litchi Beta on a separate Tablet (Galaxy Tab A7), surprisingly there is nothing. No Litchi-directory, nor what that you have been found (\Android\data\com.aryuthere.visionplus\files\missions\__users).

So, I am wondering whether this is specific to Beta which would be not favorable due to the missing FlightLogs. Any ideas (i.e. config options) from someone who has already installed this Release or used Litchi Betas in the past?
What a relief! Thanks for finding their location. I had given up trying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98