DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi bug: No Flight log folder anymore (SOLVED)

raulmavic

Reactions
Hi,

I'm a happy Litchi user and beta tester since one year ago. Very excited about recently waypoint missions included for Mavic Mini in last beta version.

But I discovered bug at v4.19.0_BETA-g Build 3855 (Android 11). No CSV log files saved after flight. No folder "LitchiApp/flightlogs" at my Android phone. Only workarround is using Airdata cloud sync.

Any idea ?

R.

Litchi usually creates 2 logs ... the one you mention & another standard DJI TXT log, which for some reason it stores in a subdirectory in the DJI app directory, DJI » com.aryuthere.visionplus » FlightRecord

Have you checked if that one is there?

Litchi usually creates 2 logs ... the one you mention & another standard DJI TXT log, which for some reason it stores in a subdirectory in the DJI app directory, DJI » com.aryuthere.visionplus » FlightRecord

Have you checked if that one is there?

I checked it with no luck :(

No com.aryuthere.visionplus folder inside my DJI directory. I performed a global search too with no success.

By the way, I'm using a non-rooted Android device.

R.

...Only workarround is using Airdata cloud sync.
Then I'm wondering about your "work around" ... does anything show up on Airdata after a sync from Litchi? If that's the case, the log/logs are in your phone somewhere ... & it shouldn't be necessary to have a rooted device.

Then I'm wondering about your "work around" ... does anything show up on Airdata after a sync from Litchi? If that's the case, the log/logs are in your phone somewhere ... & it shouldn't be necessary to have a rooted device.
You are right, flights are shown into my Airdata cloud account, but I can't find them into my mobile phone.

I talked you about rooted Android devices, becouse I wonder if problem could be any file system permission.

R.

I received this mail from Litchi support. They explains file location changed at this beta version, but I'm unable to locate this folder into my Samsung Android 11 device.

I performed a test. After Installing Litchi into an older Android 8 device I could found log folder.

litchi log folder.jpg

I discovered Google change storage permissions at Android v11 SDK. I'm afraid I'm suffering any permission incompatibity.

Someone running Android 11 could check this Litchi folder at his device ?

R,

=============================================================

Litchi Support (VC Technology Ltd)

15 Jun 2021, 13:06 BST

Hi,

The location was changed in the last beta

How to extract Litchi's flight logs:

On Android, Litchi's flight logs are located in the "/sdcard/Android/data/com.aryuthere.visionplus/files/flightlogs" folder in the storage of your mobile device.

On iOS, Litchi's flight logs are located in Litchi's "flightlogs" folder, follow the steps at Use the Finder to share files between your Mac and your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in order to extract them.

The Litchi flight logs are in the CSV format and can be open with Excel, Numbers, etc software.

In addition to the Litchi flight logs, you should also be able to find DJI flight logs:

- For Android devices: in the storage folder "/sdcard/Android/data/com.aryuthere.visionplus/files/DJI/com.aryuthere.visionplus/FlightRecord"

- For iOS devices: in the folder "SDK_logs/FlightRecord" (see Use the Finder to share files between your Mac and your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to access these files)
The DJI flight logs are encrypted and only DJI can analyze them but they contain more info on what may have happened.

Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Parra
I received this mail from Litchi support.
Thank you for posting that reply from litchi support. That'll help all of us non-beta folks when the beta goes live.

p.s. Are you the same Raul from Spain that I've seen on the Tello forum? If so, I learned a lot from your posts over there, thanks!

Thank you for posting that reply from litchi support. That'll help all of us non-beta folks when the beta goes live.

p.s. Are you the same Raul from Spain that I've seen on the Tello forum? If so, I learned a lot from your posts over there, thanks!
Yes, I am. Glad to hear you.

R.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme