DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi corkscrew programming

JoeBuster

Reactions
It's about Litchi (in conjunction with a Mavic), or the pre-planning via Litchi Hub and a very special programming of a flight between two waypoints.

I want to start at a waypoint (height 20 meters) to screw myself up like a corkscrew on a second, coincident waypoint (height 80 meters). We do not need to discuss the meaning or nonsense of this action here.

The question is how I can / must enter this rotation from bottom to top as fluid as possible in the Waypoint actions under Litchi? I can e.g. Add the panorama mode, which gives me various degrees of positioning. As I said there are only a few degrees (180,232,284,336,28,80,132 °) which are then inserted automatically. Does that give a fluid rotation?

The next question that arises for me is how these positions are processed. Does the Mavic turn on its way from the lower to the upper waypoint according to the degrees, or does it stop at the height of the waypoint, turn and then rise without turning up to the 80 meter point?

Has anyone ever dealt with such a topic here? Would be nice, if you could plan in advance on the PC without having to correct everything in the open field again.

Thank you very much for the opinions.

Greetings ........ JB

JB, Please take a quick look at 'Drone Harmony', they have exactly what you are after I think?
Here's a stupid link I did a while ago...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots