DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi does it really support 32bit devices?

ashyt16

Reactions
I already have Litchi installed on my 64bit Xiaomi device and it works well, however I have a few spare 32bit devices knocking about I don't use and would rather dedicate one of these to the MM1 for flying.

It seems however to install it on to another 32bit device you have to purchase it again.

I'm a bit hesitant to do this because for one there is no way of confirming it will work before purchasing.
In my search for answers I came across version 4.19.0 for download, so I downloaded it.
Now I'm aware that this apk is probably the paid app, but I only want to ascertain it works first.
Unfortunately it would not install on any of the 32bit devices I tried it on.
Thinking the app might be fake I tried it on my 64bit Xiaomi device and it installed and ran fine, so it obviously works.
This leads me to the question of why it won't install on my other devices?

Is it likely the hooky version I downloaded is for 64bit devices only? Are there 2 versions of the app?

I'm only interested in confirming the app works on one of my other devices before purchasing, so don't need any finger wagging about illegal app downloads etc.

If it does indeed work I'll get it from Google play as I have credit to use up.

I already have Litchi installed on my 64bit Xiaomi device and it works well, however I have a few spare 32bit devices knocking about I don't use and would rather dedicate one of these to the MM1 for flying.

It seems however to install it on to another 32bit device you have to purchase it again.

I'm a bit hesitant to do this because for one there is no way of confirming it will work before purchasing.
In my search for answers I came across version 4.19.0 for download, so I downloaded it.
Now I'm aware that this apk is probably the paid app, but I only want to ascertain it works first.
Unfortunately it would not install on any of the 32bit devices I tried it on.
Thinking the app might be fake I tried it on my 64bit Xiaomi device and it installed and ran fine, so it obviously works.
This leads me to the question of why it won't install on my other devices?

Is it likely the hooky version I downloaded is for 64bit devices only? Are there 2 versions of the app?

I'm only interested in confirming the app works on one of my other devices before purchasing, so don't need any finger wagging about illegal app downloads etc.

If it does indeed work I'll get it from Google play as I have credit to use up.

It shouldn't be that way. If you use the same Google account you bought the app with, then logging in to play store from that account in another device should give you the option to download right away, that's how most apps work, but I am not sure about Litchi as I don't own the app myself :)

The Mavic Mini uses the Fly app which is 64 bit. That may be why you are having trouble with 32 bit devices.

The Mavic Mini uses the Fly app which is 64 bit. That may be why you are having trouble with 32 bit devices.
As far as I’m aware, you don’t even need the Fly app to be installed to use Litchi. There are plenty of people around the forums using Litchi on 32 bit devices.

As far as I’m aware, you don’t even need the Fly app to be installed to use Litchi. There are plenty of people around the forums using Litchi on 32 bit devices.
I don't use Litchi myself, just speculating that the transmission system may require a 64 bit device.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada