DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi flight

Great flight. Sold. Just downloaded. Did you do anything to the video color wise? Was that just raw. Any filters?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Great flight. Sold. Just downloaded. Did you do anything to the video color wise? Was that just raw. Any filters?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Didn't touch anything, no tap focus, no filters, no corrections just raw. Might be placebo, should be able to use Go app to get same results, but I saw a clear difference

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you set your gimbal to interpolate you will be amazed by the results.. Give it a try ! Did you have the gimbal cover on ? I noticed a little jello near the water tower not sure its my stream or youtube compression.. but great job.. !!

If you set your gimbal to interpolate you will be amazed by the results.. Give it a try ! Did you have the gimbal cover on ? I noticed a little jello near the water tower not sure its my stream or youtube compression.. but great job.. !!
No gimbal cover, I've heard pros and cons but I leave it off, still too much sun glare. Lots of jello still, filter might help? I'll try gimbal interpolate next time out, looks like rain and wind here for a few days

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Had my first Litchi (Android) test flight on the weekend as well.

I set up waypoints with varying altitudes and three points of interest. Gimbal was always on "Focus on POI".

I'm really happy with Litchi and the ability to pre-plan. Still need to do some work on my video settings and post correction. You can see the blown out sky and massive jello effect at the start of the video. I think I'll be in the market for the filters when they come out.

Reactions: Crashburn
I just went to download the application and noticed the reviews were terrible. It seems there was a recent update that is making the application not work with DJI? Can you give me additional information on the reviews in the app store? I'd hate to waste 22.99 on it if it is no longer supported/working.

M

I just went to download the application and noticed the reviews were terrible. It seems there was a recent update that is making the application not work with DJI? Can you give me additional information on the reviews in the app store? I'd hate to waste 22.99 on it if it is no longer supported/working.

M

It works on my Galaxy Note 4- does Google Play say anything positive about the app's latest version for your specific device model when you filter out the reviews for other devices/versions?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929