DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi for Android - tripod mode now!

NCTurner

Reactions
I installed the (Android) update for Litchi this morning - version 4.1. I'm SO PLEASED that it now includes "tripod mode"! I pretty much switched to Litchi a couple of weeks ago because of the constant app crashing with DJI Go. I'm using a Samsung S7 Edge. Litchi has honestly worked flawlessy - only one VERY short disconnect (approx 1 second), no loss of control, no glitches, etc etc. The only thing I was really missing was the tripod mode, which I was using quite a bit in DJI Go. I'm so glad that they added this feature to Litchi now! Good job Litchi!

Nice you have a working Litchi app. :)
I bought this app also because the DJI Go4 was constantly shutting down on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro.
Lichti did the job untill I upgraded the app to 4.1
Not pleased at all. :mad::mad::mad:
Now i have a working DJI GO4 app, but the problem of shutting down every second is now on the Litchi app.
Contacted Litchi support and waiting for their answer. :confused:

Planning on downgrading the Litchi app but I don't know how. :oops: Anyone?

Just installed Litchi on my Samsung tablet. Cannot find tripod mode ... not present in FPV options although announced in the last version.
Where is it ?

When you choose FPV, you can then choose tripod mode by clicking the blue button above the blue "CL" button.

Just installed Litchi on my Samsung tablet. Cannot find tripod mode ... not present in FPV options although announced in the last version.
Where is it ?

I don't think so. I'm not sure if, when you change some of the controller settings if that applies to tripod mode or not. I assume it doesn't but maybe someone else can chime in?

Hi, many thanks for your answer. I still have a problem : after clicking the FPV button, I do not see the blue button you are talking about. I join a screen shot of my Litchi screen.
As I do not have my Mavic with me rigt now,Litchi is not connected to th bird. Maybe it is the reason for the absence ot this blue button ? Could you confirm.
Thanks again.
Bruno

Yes, the Mavic has to be on in order to see the tripod/camera icon. It does not appear if the Mavic is off. Have a good day!

hi, when i switch to tripod mode , after taking off, the mavic drifts.... this doesnt seem right ...! I also logged with DJI the fact that if I hit the 'forward' stick, it goes sideways. (Other sticks work ok). DJI have said to return my MP but I am loathe to do this - anyone else have drift issues and find a fix?

hi, when i switch to tripod mode , after taking off, the mavic drifts.... this doesnt seem right ...! I also logged with DJI the fact that if I hit the 'forward' stick, it goes sideways. (Other sticks work ok). DJI have said to return my MP but I am loathe to do this - anyone else have drift issues and find a fix?

I’ve seen post and videos that say if you have troubles like that : re calibrate Both Compass and ECU, I’d re calibrate the controller too. If that doesn’t take care of it . >>> Re install latest firmware. On both aircraft and controller. Last thing re install DJI Go 4 app.

hi and thankyou, done that - recalibrated both... same problem. I omitted to mention that I am using Litchi app, not Go4 sorry.

hmmm the DJI go4 app works fine.... Litchi have asked me to send some footage and screen shots. very odd!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf