DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi for M2E?

IcarusDS

Reactions
According to Litchis website there was on update on the 21st of November 2018 to version 2.6.3 which added support for the Mavic 2 Enterprise.

Has anybody got an enterprise and Litchi to confirm this? If so does it allow the flight modes such as orbit, follow, track etc?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Dronage and caoa
Yes, Litchi works w/ M2E - have only used the waypoint feature to date both during flight to capture waypoints and to execute preprogrammed missions.

All other features are recognized and can be selected but have not had time to test.

Last edited:
Yes, Litchi works w/ M2E - have only used the waypoint feature to date both during flight to capture waypoints and to execute preprogrammed missions.

All other features are recognized and can be selected but have not had time to test.
Hello, I've tried Litchi and have not had any success. I know this sounds odd but would you mind detailing what you did? For example mode of copter, rev of components and what device you had Litchi loaded on. I was using iPad and iPhone 7. Thanks. If Litchi worked, I'd be a happy camper.

Hi IML - if you launch Litchi and the top banner is highlighted red and indicates AC "disconnected" then you have not satisfied the serial connection to the RC. For Android, as in my case, it's a matter of setting up polling for USBc application(s) such that you'll be prompted to make a selection between DJI apps and Litchi when the RC is powered up. Android will force the USBc assignment based on this selection. Me thinks a similar situation must exists for the IOS device interface for Litchi to work. Sorry for not knowing the (exact) hoops to help you further.

Hi IML - if you launch Litchi and the top banner is highlighted red and indicates AC "disconnected" then you have not satisfied the serial connection to the RC. For Android, as in my case, it's a matter of setting up polling for USBc application(s) such that you'll be prompted to make a selection between DJI apps and Litchi when the RC is powered up. Android will force the USBc assignment based on this selection. Me thinks a similar situation must exists for the IOS device interface for Litchi to work. Sorry for not knowing the (exact) hoops to help you further.
I'm 100% sure there was a connected to the app as I could fly the copter fine and it was tracking on the map. The issue was intelligent flight modes and WPs. I use an iPhone/iPad, so that may be the difference. Being that the new Smart Controller is Android based, maybe DJI put the focus on that OS? I hope DJI gives us a Mavic 2 Plus and not Minus...

Last edited:
Green light on RC is good - has nothing to do w/ Litchi connection which was being described. Smart Controller puts it further out in the weeds - looks like we're both lost...

IML - in hindsight your point can be somewhat confirmed in that the "tracking" flight mode in Litchi is unresponsive for the M2E not sure of any other M2 variants - not sure have not tested other flight modes - way-point works - you are likely correct regarding the IOS support being the difference.

Green light on RC is good - has nothing to do w/ Litchi connection which was being described. Smart Controller puts it further out in the weeds - looks like we're both lost...
I was not clear. The M2E tracked on the Litchi map, none the less, Intelligent flight modes/WPs or other advanced features were not available.

Last edited:
Litchi told me a few days ago that it WILL work with a Dual, but 'not all features' are supported. They are working currently to change this.
The Pilot app has confused and frustrated me enormously...i have paid extra money for a drone that cant even track me walking down a set of steps..!
As someone said on another post, Pilot is an app with 'all the fun features extracted'....(sorry Brett, but the people should be told.!)

Does Litchi have a similar goal for the M2E Zoom and did they have an idea as to when it would implemented?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake