DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi: How do I set mission settings in Mission Hub?

Robert S

Reactions
I have been editing missions on the web-based Litchi Mission Hub, but I can't find any option to alter the mission settings (heading mode, finish action path mode etc) - there's an icon on the Android app, but there's no such button on the web-based interface. Also - you can edit mission settings in the app by going back one step before waypoint 1, but the web interface doesn't do this.

Am I missing something here, or is this feature missing from the web interface?

The web interface will let you set the basic mission but you then need to fine-tune all your settings and preferences in the app before actually flying the mission

I have complained to Litchi about this a couple of times. They told me a future update will contain mission settings in the (online) mission hub site. Don't know when though, it's been about a month since I heard this from them.

It's MUCH easier to plan missions in Google Earth and just save the resulting path as a KML file for import into Mission Hub, just to get it to sync to your mobile device. Make final adjustments on your phone. I don't find Mission Hub to very useful at all. It hasn't updated with any features in the year that I've been using it.

Being able to turn on and view Google Earth terrain in 3d and from any angle is very useful for planning missions if you are flying in any kind of terrain, and especially for setting a mission relative to ground. There are some good YT vids on this if you're not familiar with the process.

I would respectfully disagree with you on Google Earth. There is a definite learning curve in understanding and using the features in GE as it relates to Litchi. Yes, it is nice to import a kml and see the relative ground height distance (as a 'wall'), but using Litchi's relative to ground feature (to me) is easier to understand and does the job quite well in my opinion. Personally I think the learning curve on Litchi is respectable if you want to really learn and use all of the features, besides the features the OP is talking about "missing" from the Litchi app vs Mission Hub aren't rectified by using GE.

Reactions: JetexJim and Logger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy