DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi iOS app update July 11

I'm hoping the focus issue in waypoints will be resolved. May be will try flying today to see if it was. I've tried waypoints yesterday (before the update) and all my videos were out of focus slightly. If anyone knows a fix to this, I'd much appreciate the help.

Well spoke too soon didn't I. Goes out into the field to run some mission tests and off it goes 17mph (too slow) and pointing in the wrong direction I set it, after last waypoint to nothing (instead of return to 1) etc. So goes into the Litchi settings and everything is back to standard?? Sly iPhone had updated the app in between leaving my house and getting to the field!

So one to watch out for! Crapped my pants at it resetting my "global" settings.

Other than that the actual flights were spot on.

Have run into an issue where the color white shows up striped on the Litchi screen. Restarting the iPad or app doesn’t help. Might be my iPad though as I’m trying out the beta OS. Doesn’t look like anything like this was addressed in the update so hoping some time down the road.

Have run into an issue where the color white shows up striped on the Litchi screen. Restarting the iPad or app doesn’t help. Might be my iPad though as I’m trying out the beta OS. Doesn’t look like anything like this was addressed in the update so hoping some time down the road.

Just realized the stripes are because of over-saturation and completely ok. Wow - I just helped myself.

Reactions: deggers
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest