DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi, is it possible to view account's email address in the app?

Yorkshire_Pud

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I went to use Litchi on phone B and need to log in, I can't remember the login details. I am logged in on Phone A but do not know where to look to see if I can see 'my details'. I am not getting "forgot your password" emails in the two possible email accounts so identifying the correct email address would be a good start.
Thanks.

On my laptop it shows it under my profile. Hit notifications and expand, it should be up top.

Uuum I don't think I have logged in via a computer/laptop but am going to check.
With regards to "profile" what operating system is your laptop using please?

Hum, Are both phones the same type Android or iPhone, have both phones used Litchi before?

Both phones have used their current installation of Litchi before but I tend to NOT SAVE passwords, I must have logged out or been automatically logged out of phone B.

Last edited:
"I am not getting "forgot your password" emails in the two possible email accounts so identifying the correct email address would be a good start."

Sorry I overlooked this statement.
I will keep thinking.
Can you logoff and back on with PhoneA?

Rod

"I am not getting "forgot your password" emails in the two possible email accounts so identifying the correct email address would be a good start."

Sorry I overlooked this statement.
I will keep thinking.
Can you logoff and back on with PhoneA?

Rod
I dont want to risk that, just incase....

I dont want to risk that, just incase....
That's what I was thinking, I finally figured out for to use the Litchi forum, looking for a my problem. I hope that wasn't you posting your problem, it the last 10 mins.

Rod

Have you used Litchi Mission Hub on your computer through Chrome ... and have permitted Chrome to save your credentials? If so, you have both the email & password under the Chrome settings/Autofill/Password Management.

Have you used Litchi Mission Hub on your computer through Chrome ... and have permitted Chrome to save your credentials? If so, you have both the email & password under the Chrome settings/Autofill/Password Management.
Yes, that would be the best direction!
Let us know will we all learn, that's why I like these forums!

Rod

Uuum I don't think I have logged in via a computer/laptop but am going to check.
With regards to "profile" what operating system is your laptop using please?
Oh, I am on Windows 11, against my will.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000