DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi local recording

ashyt16

Reactions
Lately I've been using Litchi for my MM as I like some of the features, particularly the auto record function.
I also seem to get more distance, which might just be in my head though.

However one thing that I find lacking is the ability to record to the device the app is running on.
This worries because if I ever lose the MM I'd like a visual record.

What do others do and anyone know why this feature isn't available?

Download a screen recorder app and start it before you start litchi.

I'd be speculating if I tried to answer that one.
It's s fair suggestion, but the thing is I started using Litchi because of the auto record function and the amount of times I forgot to start recording in the DJI fly app.

I'll probably just forget that too and it's another thing to add to the plethora of pre flight checks.

The Litchi app has a screen record feature built in. When the app is open, tap on the upper left-hand corner. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen that opens and above Cancel you'll see "Record Screen." You need to start this function manually by tapping, but it works nicely.

The Litchi app has a screen record feature built in. When the app is open, tap on the upper left-hand corner. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen that opens and above Cancel you'll see "Record Screen." You need to start this function manually by tapping, but it works nicely.
Is that IOS as the android version doesn't have that feature?
My phone already has it any way, but I'd rather it was an option in the settings.
I see that this feature has been asked for several times. Don't know why Litchi won't implement it?

Is that IOS as the android version doesn't have that feature?
My phone already has it any way, but I'd rather it was an option in the settings.
I see that this feature has been asked for several times. Don't know why Litchi won't implement it?
Didn't think about Android versus iPhone -- yes, I use an iPhone.
I agree with you that it would be nice if you could toggle it to auto screen record as with the auto camera record upon takeoff.

In the Androidversion on the gear icon in the upper right corner is under Camera the first item "automatic recording". Are you looking to this? Sorry, you know this function. I read your first message not correct.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+